Tradesmen International is immediately hiring experienced Marine Electricians for projects located in and around Newport News, VA. If you are a Marine Electrician and want to work alongside other proven craftsmen who emphasize safety, productivity and superior craftsmanship, this is your chance to advance your career!
- Shift: 1st Shift
- Pay: Up to $27.31/hour based on experience & skill level
- Per Diem: $120 (Must reside 60+ miles outside of Newport News to qualify)
- Installing, Repairing and Maintaining Electrical Equipment on New Construction and Overhaul Marine Vessels
- 3+ Years of Experience in the Electrical Field
- Able to Read & Interpret Electrical Installation Drawings, Wiring Tables, Schematics and Work Packages
- Work Independently with Proper Instruction
- Proficient in the the use of Basic Electrical Meters and Test Instruments
- Physically able to Climb Vertical and Inclined Stairs and Ladders and Comfortable Working at Height
Tradesmen International not only offers consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we also provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry.
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs & MORE!
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability