Tradesmen International is immediately hiring experienced Marine Electricians for projects located in and around Everett, Seattle & Port Angeles, WA. If you are a Marine Electrician and want to work alongside other proven craftsmen who emphasize safety, productivity and superior craftsmanship, this is your chance to advance your career!
- Shift: 1st Shift Working 40-50 Hours Per Week
- Pay: $25-30/Hour Based on Experience & Skill Level
- Per Diem: $130 a Day for Travelers 60+ miles from the job site
- Troubleshoot Electrical Equipment and Circuits using Appropriate Test Equipment to Detect and Execute Required Maintenance, Repairs and/or Replacement Requirements
- Conducts Insulation Resistance Measurements of Electrical Cables to Determine Condition and Executes Repairs or Replacements as Required
- Maintains Electrical System Maintenance Histories, Notating Date and Extent of Repairs and/or Alterations
- 5+ Years of Experience in the Electrical Field
Tradesmen International not only offers consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we also provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry.
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs & MORE!
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability