Tradesmen International is immediately hiring experienced Shipfitters for multiple projects located in Florida, Virginia & Maine. If you are a Shipfitter and want to work alongside other proven craftsmen who emphasize safety, productivity and superior craftsmanship, this is your chance to advance your career!
- Shift: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Shifts Available
- Pay: $17-27.31/hour Based on Experience & Location
- Per Diem: $100-150/Working Day, Depending on Location for Travelers 60+ miles from the job site
- New Construction & Overhaul on Marine Vessels
- Single/Multi Pass Tack Welding
- Operating Burning-Oxygen/Propane Burning Torch and Heating-Oxygen/Propane Heating Torch
- Layoff Piece Parts for Fabrication & Assembly
- Assemble Structural Piece Parts in Accordance with Specifications in a Quality Manner
- Using Vibratory Tools; Grinders & Needle Guns
- Able to Pass Single/Multi Pass Tack Welding Test
- Able to Pass a Lifetime Background Check & Hair Follicle Drug Test
- Ability to Comprehend Complex Structural Assembly Drawings, Blue Prints & Sketches to include Weld Symbols, Material Types, Datum and Reference Lines
- Ability to Comprehend Fractional Dimensions as with the use of a Ruler
- Familiarity with OSHA Regulation relative to the Ship Building Industry
- Must have Own Vehicle
Tradesmen International not only offers consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we also provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry.
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs & MORE!
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability