Tradesmen International is immediately hiring experienced Safety Coordinators for a projects located in Michigan. If you are a Safety Coordinator and want to work alongside other proven craftsmen who emphasize safety, productivity, and superior craftsmanship, this is your chance to advance your career!
- Shift: 1st Shift
- Pay Rate: Based on Experience & Skill level
- Per Diem: $100/day worked for Travelers 60+ miles from the job site
- Provide Training to Employees and Contractors in the Areas of Health and Safety, Environmental Responsibilities
- Ensure Necessary Follow up Training is Complete
- Assure Accurate Maintenance of Employee Training Records Digitally and Physical Records on Site (If Applicable)
- Perform Regular Formally Documented Audits of Facilities and Operations to Identify and Evaluate Incident Producing Conditions and Practices
- Assist Management in the Safety Evaluation of Hazards and Exposures of Planned or Proposed Facilities or Operations
- Provide instruction to Personnel in Hazard Identification Techniques
Tradesmen International not only offers consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we also provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry.
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs & MORE!
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability