We are IMMEDIATELY Hiring Stainless TIG WELDERS IN St. Louis, MISSOURI
- Competitive Wages & Per Diem
- Weekly Pay
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Opportunity for Overtime
- Reads and interprets project plans, blueprints and other written instructions and diagrams to perform task at hand.
- Performs Shielded Metal Arc Welding (STICK/ARC) and Gas Tungsten Arc Gas Welding (TIG).
- Field install welds, including duct work, light fixtures, vents, fans, metal sheeting and other parts.
- Selects proper fillers for jobs based on previous experience or project instructions.
- Coordinates with field labor crew for efficient installations.
- Conserves resources whenever possible to ensure budgetary integrity and client satisfaction.
- De-burs and grinds metal as necessary to achieve proper surface texture.
- Takes personal responsibility for fostering a safe workplace by following safety policies and procedures.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of welding machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of buildings, or other industrial structures.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and construction industrial equipment.
- Skill in the standard use of tools and equipment of the profession.
- Ability to work successfully as a team and independently with moderate supervision.
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
- Ability to visualize a layout by looking at plans and prints.
- Ability to comprehend and trouble-shoot problems that may arise.
- Coordinate eye-hand movements with control and precision.
- Use hands and fingers fully; reach for, manipulate and feel objects; stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
- See and hear well (either naturally or with correction).
- Lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Stoop, lay, bend or squat for long periods of time.
- May be exposed to fumes, dust or other airborne particles.
- May be exposed to loud noises.
- Position regularly works near moving mechanical parts and vibrating machinery.
- May be exposed to extreme outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat and humidity or cold and wet conditions.
- May be exposed to hazardous chemicals or waste.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Holiday and weekend work may be required.
Must possess and bring the following hand tools to each job site:
· Hammers · Chipping Tools · TIG Rig · Welding Hoods- Must be hard hat adaptable
· Welding Gloves · Stingers · Clamps · Pliers · Brushes
Robinson Construction is a Design-Build General Contractor specializing in the completion of process-intense manufacturing facilities throughout the United States. Our clients include heavy industrial, manufacturing; food grade processing plants, chemical and processing; power and renewable energy; healthcare facilities, and mining industries, as well as federal, state, and municipal agencies.
Robinson Construction is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We will provide equal opportunity to all applicants and prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Applicants are treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance.