Clean Harbors Denton, TX is looking for Field Laborers to join their safety conscious team! The successful candidate will be responsible for hydro blasting and confined space work within refinery settings. They also may perform decontamination, emergency response and site remediation tasks at our customer sites. Position requires travel away from home up to 25% of the time.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Pay for you to obtain your CDL
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operating light and heavy equipment including, but not limited to pumps, vacuum, equipment, oil spill boom, generators, bobcats;
- Performing emergency response activities including, but not limited to chemical and water spills, etiological and biological contamination, tank cleaning, equipment decontamination;
- Completing of associated paperwork, including but not limited to daily worksheets, vehicle inspections, equipment inspections and Health and Safety requirements and permits;
- Assisting in the field sampling activities and calibration of meters;
- Able to wear and properly use a variety of Levels A, B, C & D personal protective Equipment (PPE) including respirators, skin, face, hand and foot protection in a multiple number of combinations.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Willing to travel away from home up to 50% of the time;
- Previous experience with tank cleaning, hydro blasting, vacuum equipment/hoses is preferred;
- Valid Driver’s License required.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.