Lovelock, NV, US
Requisition ID: 116422
Plan, lay-out and install all necessary rigging components for lifting and installing equipment, machinery, pipe, steel, etc. in accordance with all plans, specifications, codes and industry standards.
• Setting up and rigging large-scale heavy equipment.
• Position, align, or level machines, equipment, and or structures.
• Shakeout of items to be installed into erectable sequence and rigging of same for crane hoisting with a thorough knowledge and use of crane signals.
• Guide rigged items into position using a tag line.
• Use of oxyacetylene and welding equipment for adjusting and/or alterations as may be necessary for the installation of rigged items.
• Estimating sizes, distances, and quantities; or determining time, costs, resources, or materials needed to perform a work activity.
• Inspect subordinate's work for compliance with the contract plans and specifications, point out deficiencies and explain and take any corrective action needed.
• May require a high school diploma or its equivalent with previous years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Must possess strong working knowledge skills and abilities for position.
• Ability to understand, follow and transmit written and oral instructions and communicate effectively with management/supervision.
• Proficient in the safe and efficient use of electrical, hand tools, power tools and layout tools as well as measurement tools
•Able to meet all physical requirements.
•Must have all required tools
•Expected to climb and work at heights and in confined spaces (may exceed 200 ft)
•Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
•Able to work overtime, nights, and weekends as required by the workload
•Observe and comply with all safety and project rules. Performs other duties as required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.