Lovelock, NV, US
Requisition ID: 116303
Plan, lay-out, install and align equipment and machinery in accordance with all plans, specifications, tolerances and industry standards. Work in other crafts at levels appropriate to training and skills as requested by project supervision.
• Plan, diagram and lay-out for millwright's work.
• Use hand and power tools to properly measure, cut, assemble and align machinery and install all other items
• Review and verify inventory of equipment/machine components; check accuracy of line and grade of existing foundation; prepare foundation for grouting and/or machinery placement; establish and use centerlines and bench marks; establish proper elevation of subsole and sole plates; set and align machine components; mix and place all types of grout;
• Properly torque equipment and machinery; properly rig equipment and machinery and direct crane operators on placement of same. Test all installed machinery and equipment and make all necessary adjustments and/or repairs, if any.
• Dismantle machines using hammers, wrenches, crowbars and other hand tools; move machinery and equipment using hoist, dollies, rollers and trucks;
• Assemble and install equipment; align machines and equipment using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, micrometers and plumb bobs; assemble machines and attach them to foundations or other structures according to project specifications.
•May require a high school diploma or its equivalent with previous years of experience in the field or in a related area.
•Must possess working knowledge skills and abilities for position.
•Ability to understand, follow and transmit written and oral instructions and communicate effectively with management/supervision.
•Ability to use hand tools, power tools and layout tools safe and efficiently.
•Able to meet all physical requirements.
•Must have all required tools
•Expected to climb and work at heights and in confined spaces (may exceed 200 ft)
•Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
•Able to work overtime, nights, and weekends as required by the workload
•Observe and comply with all safety and project rules. Performs other duties as required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.