Colorado Springs, CO, US
Requisition ID: 118341
Operate various types of cranes in accordance with all manufacturer and industry standards.
• Operate crane to lift and move materials and other objects.
• Plan all lifts and take complete charge of all safety pertaining to set up and knockdown, operation of crane and proper use of capacity charts.
• Perform rigging inspection and daily equipment inspection.
• Respond accordingly to both hand and verbal commands from rigger or helpers.
• Observe the travel of all loads and take appropriate action to avoid injury to personnel or damage to property.
• Read boom angle and drum rotation indicators.
• Estimating sizes, distances, and quantities; or determining time, costs, resources, or materials needed to perform a work activity.
• Inspect subordinate's work for compliance with the contract plans and specifications, point out deficiencies and explain and take any corrective action needed.
• May require a high school diploma or its equivalent with previous years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Must possess strong working knowledge skills and abilities for position.
• Ability to understand, follow and transmit written and oral instructions and communicate effectively with management/supervision.
• Proficient in the safe and efficient use of electrical, hand tools, power tools and layout tools as well as measurement tools
•Able to meet all physical requirements.
•Must have all required tools
•Expected to climb and work at heights and in confined spaces (may exceed 200 ft)
•Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
•Able to work overtime, nights, and weekends as required by the workload
•Observe and comply with all safety and project rules. Performs other duties as required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Compensation Range: $28.00/hr to $32.00/hr (Actual compensation is subject to variation due to such factors as licenses/certifications, experience, skillset, and location)
TIC offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans for employees and eligible dependents, paid time off, a voluntary wellness program, an employee assistance program, life insurance, disability insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan with a company match.