Location: El Dorado – Fab Shop
Pay Rate: Up to $24/Hour
Hours: 50-60 Hours/Week
Systems is looking for an experienced Shop Foreman that is ready to hit the ground running in El Dorado, AR! This position is at the fab shop in El Dorado. It is a long-term, full-time position.
We are a family-owned company with over 50 years experience of designing, building, and maintaining steel mills. We have always looked for employees who desire a career, not just a job with a company, and we have strived to be the kind of company that people want to stay with long-term. Not only is it our motto but it is our true belief that, “Our Employees Make The Difference”.
Shop Foreman Job Responsibilities:
• Have a safety mindset to ensure employees work safely
• Should have a good understanding of inspection procedures, techniques, and equipment to control nonconformities of product.
• Work directly to train introductory personnel to excel at their craft.
• Coordinate with other areas in the shop to produce quality products with on-time deliveries.
Benefits – Company subsidized health insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, paid vacation, employee referral program, and opportunities for continuing education, such as NCCER certifications.
Shop Foreman Qualifications / Skills:
• Ability to read and understand various drawings (structural, pipe, plate components)
• Ability to multi-task – oversee multiple projects at one time
• Ability to effectively communicate with the shop employees to assure that the shop runs as efficiently as possible
Experience and Requirements:
• Minimum of 3 years of fabrication experience in an industrial setting is required
• OSHA Approved Met-Guard boots (annual company allowance provided)
• Pre-employment drug screen required