POSITION SUMMARY: mills to machine parts, some complex in nature, according to prints and other specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Efficient in programming (G-Code), setting, and operating all CNC machines; maintain close and exact tolerances to produce quality parts to specifications.
• High level of assurance required to deliver Quality products.
• Assemble required tools, set machine, check material and load.
• Inspect machined part for proper dimensions and perform any final finishing.
• Keep machines clean and in proper working order; lubricate. Routinely inspect machines and perform any necessary minor repairs. Keep work area clean.
• May operate two or more machines when assigned. OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• May provide instruction to junior machinists.
• Process appropriate paperwork.
• May assist in other areas of the facility as needed. QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Generally a minimum of three years prior experience, operating same or similar CNC l machines, in a related industry; and the ability to consistently produce high quality work in an efficient manner.
• Capable of accurate micrometer work up to 90-inch DIA.
• Ability to read blueprints and technical charts.
• Basic mathematical and measurement computations applicable to the craft.
• Good verbal and reading skills.
• Ability to operate hand tools, indicators, gauges, grinders, and other tools as required of the trade.
• Ability to follow simple and complex instruction. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Pushing/pulling, walking, kneeling, bending, carrying, reaching and prolonged standing are all encountered throughout the workday.
• Lifting requirement of 45 pounds
• Subject to heat and cold. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this position. The incumbent is required to perform any other duties requested by his/her supervisor.
Hourly is 45 with OT after 8!
Doubles on Sundays!
Mob/demob and Perdiem are cost plus 10%