Responsible for service and maintenance of gas engine compressor packages and associate equipment for multiple applications:
one. Interpret Compressor Performance runs and other OEM Software.
two. Provide higher level of preventative and corrective field mechanical service on gas compression, process, and/or production equipment on site at client locations.
three. Complete troubleshooting and repairing equipment, packages, and systems.
four. Provide labor, guidance, and coordination required for immediate repair needs and major equipment overhauls and operation.
five. Identify and address equipment, package, and plant inefficiencies/issues.
six. Install and perform minor and major overhauls on all equipment.
seven. Maintain knowledge of electrical systems and maintenance and service on them.
eight. Takes initiative and fulfills duties consistent with company standards, policies, and controllable expense budget.
nine. Provide input to Supervisor on personnel and materials needs to provide optimal job planning.
ten. Provide leadership and training to new Field Technicians.
eleven. Assist in equipment Start-up/Commissioning.
twelve. Maintain knowledge of Purging and loading practices/procedures.
thirteen. Performs the job activities in a manner consistent with the project’s goals and objectives; Stops activities that are unsafe for personnel or the environment when they occur or about to occur.
fourteen. Complete proper reports/actions required by the location's operating policies including the completion of Daily Service Reports.
fifteen. Review job parts & supply inventory to minimize investment while maintaining a sufficient level to insure proper job performance.
sixteen. Fill in as a supervisor and/or Lead Field Service Technician when needed.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job:
· Ability to perform the physical labor necessary.
· Works overtime. 10-12-hour days.
· Frequently lift and/or move up to sixty pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to one hundred pounds with the use of proper lifting techniques and procedures. Job Requirements Working Environment pg. 3 This job description is a general description of the job, is not intended to be a comprehensive description, and may be subject to change at any time. Field Services & affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers.
· Stand, walk, climb, perform overhead work with fall protection, use hands to feel, handle or operate objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms, sit, talk and hear.
· At least 20/40 arrested binocular vision, as well as close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
· Ability to kneel, balance, push, pull, drive, stoop, climb, and crouch.
· Perform duties while using respiratory protection such as:
· SCBA (self-contained breathing apparatus) in potentially hazardous environments
· APR (air purifying respirator) outfitted with cartridge filters used while painting
· Particle masks used while buffing and/or grinding
· Must be able to conform to customer-required physical and medical standards.
Hourly is $32hr Mon-Fri
Perdiem is $40x7 days