Responsible for service and maintenance of gas engine compressor packages and associate equipment for multiple applications.
- Directly supervise a team of Service Technicians – execute responsibilities in accordance with company policies.
two. Assign and manage field work force, handle performance appraisals, disciplinary actions, issue resolution, and other HR functions as required.
three. Monitor paperwork flow to ensure accuracy and completeness through billing process.
four. Able to Calculate and interpret Compressor Performance runs and other OEM Software.
five. Provide preventative and corrective field mechanical service on gas compression, process, and/or production equipment on site at client locations.
six. Able to complete troubleshooting and repairing equipment, packages, and systems.
seven. Able to complete minor and major overhauls and revamps.
eight. Must have strong mechanical abilities to set level and align prime mover to driven equipment using dial indicators and/or laser alignment tools.
nine. Provides labor, guidance, and coordination required for immediate repair needs and major equipment overhauls and operation.
ten. Identifies and addresses equipment, package, and plant inefficiencies/issues.
eleven. Provides 24/7 coverage.
twelve. Works occasional overtime and is available for rotational call outs.
thirteen. Takes initiative and fulfills duties consistent with company standards, policies, and controllable expense budget.
fourteen. Provides input to Supervisor on personnel and materials needs to provide optimal job planning.
fifteen. Provides leadership and training to new Field Technicians.
sixteen. Assist in equipment Start-up/Commissioning – broad understanding of procedures and requirements.
seventeen. Knowledgeable of Purging and loading practices/procedures.
eighteen. Performs the job activities in a manner consistent with the project’s goals and objectives.
one. Recognizes and complies with Health, Safety and Environmental rules and policies that are applicable to each location. Purpose Duties and Essential Functions HSE Essential Functions Field Services & affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers.
two. Participate fully in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA) program.
three. Participate in Behavior-Based Safety programs (BBS).
four. Report all incidents immediately to supervisor.
five. Participate fully in incident reporting and investigation program as well a customer’s incident reporting and investigation program
six. Participate fully in site specific Emergency Action Plans.
Education: • High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Vocational/Trade school or associate degree (AA) preferred Experience:
- Minimum 7 - 10 years' experience in the field or certificate of completion from acceptable trade school or military training and experience in related field
- Successfully comply to and complete the OSHA required Respiratory Questionnaire process with a Licensed Health Care Provider
- Must pass a Respiratory Protection Fit Test with a Licensed Health Care Provider
- Currently comply with and/or be able to successfully complete Health Safety training applicable to job assignment and duties Skill Requirements:
- Having a valid driver’s license • Special Equipment and Tools Used Requiring Application Knowledge:
- Dial Indicator and Laser Alignment Tools.
- Precision Measurement Tooling.
- Digital Pressure Measurement Tooling.
- Exhaust Gas Analyzer.
- Digital volt and ohm meter (DVOM).
- Laptop Computer and related original equipment manufacturer Software and Firmware.
- Hydraulic Torque Tooling.
- Gas Detector, Colorimetric Stain Tubes, Escape, Rescue and Work Air Packs SCBA (as applicable). This position will entail other duties as assigned. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job:
Job Requirements Working Environment (Include travel requirements.) Field Services & affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers.
- Ability to perform the physical labor necessary.
- Works occasional overtime
- Frequently lift and/or move up to sixty pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to one hundred pounds with the use of proper lifting techniques and procedures.
- Stand, walk, climb, perform overhead work with fall protection, use hands to feel, manage or operate objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms, sit, talk, and hear.
- At least 20/40 arrested binocular vision, as well as close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to kneel, balance, push, pull, drive, stoop, climb, and crouch.
- Perform duties while using respiratory protection such as:
- SCBA (self-contained breathing apparatus) in potentially hazardous environments
- APR (air purifying respirator) outfitted with cartridge filters used while painting
- Particle masks used while buffing and/or grinding
- Must be able to conform to customer-required physical and medical standards.
Hourly is $40hr Mon-Fri
Perdiem is $40x7 days