Day & Zimmermann has openings for experienced Electricians at McGuire Nuclear Station in Huntersville, North Carolina for Fall Outage work starting in July.
- Proficiency in the maintenance, repair, calibration, testing, and record keeping on power plant electrical equipment (<600 volts).
- Some non-routine work requiring inspection(s).
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot, evaluate, and make decisions.
- Usage of drawings/prints, manuals, and procedures.
- Use an array of different types of tooling and specialized equipment required for electrical work.
- 5 years of electrical maintenance experience in an Industrial environment OR 3 years and an Associates’ degree or higher in electronic engineering.
- 3 years nuclear experience or a previous outage worked at Duke Energy.
- Experience with installation of temporary power service in a major industrial setting (i.e. single and three phase circuits, pulling cables, terminations, installation of temporary breakers and panels).
- Experience in troubleshooting circuits.
- Basic personal computer skills.
- Complete Purchaser specific training and testing.
- HVAC background.
For consideration please email an updated resume through this job posting, or fax to 757-233-7541. For more information please call 888-605-0272.
Military Veterans encouraged to submit a resume. Your military experience may qualify in lieu of industry experience. For additional information regarding military resources please follow this link: http://www.dayzimopenshop.com/VeteransResources
Day & Zimmermann is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information please visit www.dayzimopenshop.com and select, “Diversity & Inclusion.”