Day & Zimmermann has openings for experienced Pipe Fitters at Cooper Nuclear Station in Brownville, Nebraska for Fall Outage work starting in August.
- Maintain, assemble, fabricate, troubleshoot, and repair piping systems carrying water, steam chemicals, and fuel in heating, cooling, lubricating, and other process piping systems.
- Cut, bend, thread, and fabricate piping.
- Fabricate and install pipe hangers.
- Distinguish between different types of piping, fittings, and couplings.
- Assemble and secure pipes, tubes, fittings, and other related equipment by welding, brazing, cementing, soldering, and threading joints.
- Prepare connections and install piping, mechanical fittings, supports, hangers, anchor bolts, couplings, valves, pumps, and other associated equipment.
- Remove and replace worn components.
- Utilize required tooling (i.e. saws, cutting torches, pipe threaders, benders, and machining equipment).
- Read and understand drawings, design specifications, procedures, and codes.
- 4 years of experience as a Pipe Fitter in an Industrial environment.
- High School diploma or GED.
For consideration please email an updated resume through this job posting, or fax to 757-233-7541. For more information please call 888-605-0272.
Military Veterans encouraged to submit a resume. Your military experience may qualify in lieu of industry experience. For additional information regarding military resources please follow this link: http://www.dayzimopenshop.com/VeteransResources
Day & Zimmermann is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information please visit www.dayzimopenshop.com and select, “Diversity & Inclusion.”