Earned Value Management System (EVMS) Compliance Lead, WTP
• Support the development and maintenance of the project Earned Value Management System Description and applicable project procedures.
• Provide leadership, guidance, and direction to all affected personnel (Senior Management, Area Project Managers, Control Account Managers (CAMs), Project Controls Engineers, and other support personnel) to assure that they are sufficiently knowledgeable of Earned Value Management System (EVMS) requirements, processes, procedures and reporting to execute their work scope in full compliance with contractual requirements.
• Maintain and execute a documented EVMS compliance assessment process to ensure full compliance with contractual requirements.
• Act as the point-of-contact and lead for external EVMS assessments or matters related to the EIA-748 EVMS Standard.
• Provide support for the development of EVMS data collection and summarization structures needed to satisfy internal and customer assessment requirements.
• Ensure EVMS contract deliverables are accurate and developed in compliance with contractual requirements.
• Lead project efforts to resolve EVMS discrepancies identified through internal and external reviews.
• Develop and keep current training classes, mentor project personnel, and provide program oversight for establishing EVMS best practices.
• Coordinate with all affected project organizations/functions regarding the implementation of project earned value management process and procedure changes.
• Review the CAM Notebook webpage, storyboards that flow chart EVMS work processes, Work Authorization Documents (WADs), and Project Authorization Document (PAD) and ensure they are all kept current with compliance requirements.
• Provide oversight for the baseline change process.
• Provide support for variance analysis and corrective actions.
• Review and support the ongoing updates to EVMS metrics.
• Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies, procedures, and applicable laws.
• Possess the legal right to work and remain in the United States without sponsorship.
• Must be able to complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check including verification of employment, education, and travel.
• Previous US government certified Earned Value Management System experience.
• Requires understanding of US government certified EVMS, deliverable content, issue identification/resolution, etc.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Earned Value Management subject matter required
• Experience in performing, monitoring, or reviewing cost engineering functions, which include cost estimating, cost control, and cost analysis, in the field and the home office.
• Proven project experience as a cost engineer and/or scheduler
• Proficiency in using PC operating systems and several basic software applications such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Skilled in oral and written communication, and providing management briefings
• Earned Value Management (EVP) certificate
• Multiple years US government certified Earned Value Management System experience.
• Working knowledge of Primavera P6 and Cobra.
• Flexibility to respond to urgent project requests and/or changing priorities.
• Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively across project organizations.