ULG has immediate openings for Conveyor Mechanics/Electricians for a project in Olympia, WA. Candidates must have the ability to understand directions and follow instructions. Technically proficient in tasks, work processes and equipment operation. Accountable for completion of daily work assignments, completion of work signatures and QA signatures for completeness and quality of work.
- Conveyor Mechanics- $26/hr DOE + $100/day Per Diem
- 60+ hours/week
- Job Length 2-3 weeks, follow on assignments and permanent opportunities available
- Will be replacing, repairing, installing, and mounting motors, belts/chains/gaskets, bearings & rollers.
- 3-5 years’ experience with Conveyor Installation- mechanical and electrical components
- Prior experience with similar projects required
- MUST have Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Submit up-to-date resume
- Must possess basic tools of the trade and will be required to wear PPE at all times
- Willing to complete a background check and drug screen
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION SUMBIT A RESUME AND TEXT YOUR NAME ALONG WITH KEYWORD “CONVEYOR-WA” TO (616) 460-6463.