Day & Zimmermann has openings for experienced Scaffold Builders at North Anna Nuclear Plant in Mineral, Virginia for Fall Outage work starting in August.
- Construction of a temporary, raised platform, framework used inside and outside the plant.
- Erection and removal of tube and coupler, ring pole, welded buck, field built, and suspend scaffolds in various plant locations.
- Use/Climb ladders and scaffolding.
- Lift minimum of 50 lbs. overhead.
- Use basic measuring devices for straight and angle cuts.
- Use hand and power tools.
- Determine various types of scaffolding required for project(s) in accordance with procedures, documents, and data sheets/forms.
- Troubleshoot, repair, maintain, and control electrical systems/devices.
- Read and interpret procedures, drawings, and blueprints.
- Experience with one or more scaffold types (i.e. metal decking, plywood, buck, tube lock, and safe way).
- High School diploma or GED.
For consideration please email an updated resume through this job posting, or fax to 757-233-7541. For more information please call 888-605-0272.
Military Veterans encouraged to submit a resume. Your military experience may qualify in lieu of industry experience. For additional information regarding military resources please follow this link: http://www.dayzimopenshop.com/VeteransResources
Day & Zimmermann is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information please visit www.dayzimopenshop.com and select, “Diversity & Inclusion.”