Location: Berkeley, SC
Pay Rate: Up to $34/ Hour
Hours: 50 Hours/ Week
Systems is looking for an experienced a licensed Plumber that is ready to hit the ground running in Berkeley, SC! This position is long term.
We are a family-owned company with over 50 years experience of designing, building, and maintaining steel mills. We have always looked for employees who desire a career, not just a job with a company, and we have strived to be the kind of company that people want to stay with long-term. Not only is it our motto but it is our true belief that, “Our Employees Make The Difference”.
Plumber Job Responsibilities:
- Assemble, install, maintain, and pressure test all pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, drainage, sprinkler, and gas systems according to specifications and plumbing codes
- Determine sources of plumbing malfunctions and complete repairs as indicated or according to work orders
- Install and repair pipes, fittings, valves, fixtures, and plumbing system equipment, including sinks, commodes, water heaters, water softeners, etc.
- Repair dishwashers and kitchen equipment that incorporate gas or water consumption
- Receive and complete work orders
- Select material and hardware and make time and materials estimates
- Maintain accurate records on material and labor used
- Maintain inventory of district-owned tools, equipment, and materials
- Inspect jobs upon completion and ensure areas are clean
Benefits – Company subsidized health insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, paid vacation, paid holidays, and opportunities for continuing education, such as NCCER certifications and our in-house Welding Training Program.
Plumber Qualifications / Skills:
- Knowledge of plumbing repairs, maintenance, and installation techniques
- Knowledge of plumbing codes
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, schematics, and written reference material
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems Ability to use hand and power tools
Experience and Requirements:
- Plumbing experience in an industrial setting is preferred
- Must have South Carolina plumbing license
- OSHA Approved Met-Guard boots (annual company allowance provided)
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
So, do you think you have what it takes to join The Systems Family? Apply Now at https://careers.tsg.bz/