Location: El Dorado, AR
Pay Rate: Up to $18/ Hour
Hours: 50-60 Hours/Week
Systems is looking for a skilled helper that is ready to hit the ground running in El Dorado, AR! This position is in the fab shop in El Dorado. This position is long-term.
We are a family-owned company with over 50 years experience of designing, building, and maintaining steel mills. We have always looked for employees who desire a career, not just a job with a company, and we have strived to be the kind of company that people want to stay with long-term. Not only is it our motto but it is our true belief that, “Our Employees Make The Difference”.
Skilled Helper Job Responsibilities:
- Clean work area
- Restock supplies and materials
- Assist with lifting, positioning, and securing of materials and workpieces
- Disassemble and remove damaged materials from the work area
- Assist journeyman employees with task-related wot pipefitting or welding
- Use power tools when applicable
Benefits – Company subsidized health insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, paid vacation, and opportunities for continuing education, such as NCCER certifications and our in-house Welding Training Program.
Experience and Requirements:
- Previous skilled helper experience in an industrial setting is preferred
- OSHA Approved Met-Guard boots (annual company allowance provided)
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
So, do you think you have what it takes to join The Systems Family? Apply Now at https://careers.tsg.bz/