Location: Blytheville, AR
Hours: 40-50 Hours/Week + Additional When Needed
Systems is looking for a structural fitter that is ready to hit the ground running in Blytheville, AR! This position will be for our fab shop located in Arkansas. This position is long-term.
We are a family-owned company with over 50 years experience of designing, building, and maintaining steel mills. We have always looked for employees who desire a career, not just a job with a company, and we have strived to be the kind of company that people want to stay with long-term. Not only is it our motto but it is our true belief that, “Our Employees Make The Difference”.
Structural Fitter Job Responsibilities:
• Modify, fabricate, and install fabricated pieces from raw steel members
Benefits – Company subsidized health insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, paid vacation, and opportunities for continuing education, such as NCCER certifications and our in-house Welding Training Program.
Structural Fitter Qualifications / Skills:
• Ability to do basic math– add and subtract fractions
• Ability to read a tape measure
Experience and Requirements:
• Previous skilled helper experience in an industrial setting is preferred
• OSHA Approved Met-Guard boots (annual company allowance provided)
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
• Aluminum welding experience is a plus
So, do you think you have what it takes to join The Systems Family? Apply Now at https://careers.tsg.bz/