The Systems Group is looking for an individual to lead our in-house welder testing and training program. Instructor will be responsible for testing new or prospective employees. The instructor will be responsible for evaluating the skill level of current employees then instituting a welder training program specific to each employee’s ability. The instructor will provide both classroom and lab training for each employee as necessary to advance the employee’s welding skills.
Instructor must have experience teaching the following welding processes that are used in both fabrication shop and construction site environments:
• GMAW Carbon Steel Plate & Structural
• GMAW Carbon Steel Pipe
• FCAW Carbon Steel Plate & Structural
• SMAW Carbon Steel Pipe – 6G
• TIG Carbon Steel Pipe – 6G
• TIG Stainless Steel Pipe – 6G
Instructor must have the ability to instruct students in various levels of welding, to further their careers as welders.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
• Prior experience teaching welding at the vocational school or technical school level is preferred.
• To qualify for this position, you must have at least a minimum of five (5) years current welding experience and must pass certification tests in each welding process taught.
• Associate, Bachelors, or Masters degree in related field preferred, but not required
• American Welding Society Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) credential and/or American Welding Society Certified Welding Educator (CWE) is preferred.
• Must be able to supervise weld training and assist in developing a weld curriculum
• Computer literate
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to monitor and budgets and complete paperwork in an efficient manner
Location of employment will be in El Dorado, AR.
Position will be hourly at a level commensurate will skills and experience. Benefits available will be company subsidized health insurance, 401(k) plan, section 125 cafeteria plan, and paid vacation.