CVG is a leading North America workforce solutions provider to the Energy, Oil & Gas, Industrial and EPC industries.
CVG-The Right Fit!!!
CVG is currently seeking Electrical Helper in the New Jersey and New Hampshire areas.
Summation: The Electrical Helper would be responsible for mapping the types of cable over a distinct route and reporting results.
1. Responsible for identifying cables such as Coax, Power, CATV, Fiber, etc....
2. Responsible for tracking cables by driving the route and marking the cable run on the provided GPS.
3. Must have valid Driver's License and ability to drive a motor vehicle.
4. Experience in aerial cable and underground cable placing and their transitions from aerial to underground and experience working with ARC GIS or android-based tablets is preferred.
5. Ability to travel to multiple locations within the (City)area