Day & Zimmermann has openings for experienced Journeyman Electricians at Palo Verde Generating Station in Tonopah, Arizona for Fall Outage work starting in August.
- Troubleshoot, repair, maintain, and control electrical systems/devices.
- Maintain, repair, install, and test switchgear, transformers, meters, regulators, and storage batteries.
- Read blueprints and diagrams including P&ID’s and electrical code specifications.
- 3 years of electrical experience.
- Demonstrated experience with amperage, conduit bending, cable/wire pulling, cable trays, conduit, breakers, low voltage controls, motor starters, limit switches, terminations, batteries, relays, PLC (Programmable Logic Controls) cabinets, panel boards, recording instruments, relays, receptacles, switch boxes feeders, lighting fixtures, fiber-optics, coaxial cables assemblies, switchboard circuitry, loops, and loop checks.
- High School diploma or GED.
For consideration please email an updated resume through this job posting, or fax to 757-233-7541. For more information please call 888-605-0272.
Military Veterans encouraged to submit a resume. Your military experience may qualify in lieu of industry experience. For additional information regarding military resources please follow this link: http://www.dayzimopenshop.com/VeteransResources
Day & Zimmermann is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information please visit www.dayzimopenshop.com and select, “Diversity & Inclusion.”