Mechanical Piping Superintendent
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in welded fuel piping systems
- Must be able to manage, coordinate, and control work site including safety, crewmembers, equipment, inspections, and work schedule.
- Must be competent in excavation, welding, lifting, quality control activities, and the proper purging of fuel systems.
Responsibility / Skills include:
- computer literate
- proficiency in layout / grade;
- strong organization skills;
- excellent communication skills with ability to document daily work activity, knowledge of jobsite safety (OSHA and EM385);
- ability to understand and adhere to plans and specifications including P&ID’s.
Candidate must be able to:
- work a regular 10 hour shift outside in various temperatures;
- carry, lift or position material up to 50 lbs.;
- bend, lay, kneel occasionally;
- position/reach overhead occasionally;
- climb ladders, work from scaffolds or lifts to access work.
Appropriate PPE required including but not limited to vests, hard hats, steel toe work boots, safety glasses, hearing protection.
Position requires travel.
Employment contingent on background check, driving record, and drug screening.
Competitive Pay based on experience; Per Diem, Rig Pay, Health Insurance –Medical, Dental, Vision, paid time off and holidays, and 401k. Talon Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.