We have an immediate need for Millwrights at a Wastewater Treatment Plant Project in MO!
- Safety Focused Work Environment
- Competitive Wages and Per Diem
- Weekly Pay
- Overtime Potential
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Exciting Work with Nationally Known Clients
- Reads blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Dismantles machinery or equipment, using hammers, wrenches, crowbars, and other hand tools.
- Moves machinery and equipment, using hoists, dollies, rollers, and trucks.
- Assembles and installs equipment, such as shafting, conveyors, and tram rails, using hand tools and power tools.
- Constructs foundation for machines, using hand tools and building materials, such as wood cement, and steel.
- Aligns and positions machines and equipment, using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers, lasers, and plumb bobs. Tests machines and equipment and makes necessary adjustments.
- Assembles machinery and bolts, welds, rivets, or otherwise fastens them to foundation or other structures, using hand tools and power tools.
- May perform tack welding.
- May train others in Millwright job duties.
- May perform a variety of duties including those of other positions.
- Coordinate eye-hand movements with control and precision.
- Use hands and fingers fully; reach for, manipulate and feel objects; stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
- Climb and maintain body balance on ladders, scaffolding, or high structures; and see and hear well (either naturally or with correction).
- Lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Stoop, lay, bend or squat for long periods of time.
Must possess and bring hand tools to each job site such as:
Squares, Levels, Hammers, Pry Bar, Plumb Bob, Wrenches, Allen Keys, Socket Wrenches, Pliers, Files, Trowels, Snips, Chisels, Pipe Wrenches, Clams, Punches and Reamers.
Robinson Construction is a Design-Build General Contractor specializing in the completion of process-intense manufacturing facilities throughout the United States. Our clients include heavy industrial, manufacturing; food grade processing plants, chemical and processing; power and renewable energy; healthcare facilities, and mining industries, as well as federal, state, and municipal agencies.
Robinson Construction is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We will provide equal opportunity to all applicants and prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Applicants are treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance.