BHI Energy is searching for qualified candidates for an Electrical Journeyman position with one of our key clients. Candidates must be local to Fort Rucker, Alabama.
Knowledge of conduit bending ½” to 1” and bending apparatuses.
· Knowledge of pulling wire and terminating devices including switchboards, circuit breakers, switches, transformers, and panels.
· Knowledge of reading blueprints, electrical schematics, diagrams, instructions, and other technical correspondences.
· Knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC) and how to research contents within.
· Knowledge of common tools used by electricians including hand and powered tools.
· Skilled in working with a group of people to accomplish project deadlines and complex environments.
· Ability to demonstrate a focus on safety and wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as safety glasses, gloves, hardhat, and other protective clothing.
· Must be comfortable working from ladders including climbing up/down and remain stationary while conducting work.
· Must be comfortable working from scaffolds and other elevated platforms from numerous levels of height.
· Ability to manipulate hand tools and other equipment with which