Kittery, ME, US
Requisition ID: 140501
Perform tasks involving physical labor at heavy construction projects. Responsible for multiple types of activities required to perform the driving of different types of piles using various equipment in accordance with design drawings, specifications and instructions.
• Assembling pile driving leads, connecting hoses, rigging material and equipment.
• Shakeout of items to be installed into erectable sequence and rigging of same for crane hoisting with a thorough knowledge and use of crane signals.
• Loads, transports and unloads material, tools, equipment and supplies.
• Assist other craft workers as needed
• Estimating sizes, distances, and quantities; or determining time, costs, resources, or materials needed to perform a work activity.
• Inspect subordinate's work for compliance with the contract plans and specifications, point out deficiencies and explain and take any corrective action needed.
• May require a high school diploma or its equivalent with previous years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Must possess strong working knowledge skills and abilities for position.
• Ability to understand, follow and transmit written and oral instructions and communicate effectively with management/supervision.
• Proficient in the safe and efficient use of electrical, hand tools, power tools and layout tools as well as measurement tools
• Able to meet all physical requirements.
• Must have all required tools
• Expected to climb and work at heights and in confined spaces (may exceed 200 ft)
• Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
• Able to work overtime, nights, and weekends as required by the workload
• Observe and comply with all safety and project rules. Performs other duties as required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Few contractors can build what TIC builds, the way TIC builds it. We only hire the best — and our family mentality will drive you to continue to be the best
Whether it’s cement for our sidewalks and driveways; aluminum for our automobiles; wood pellets for our grills; paper plates for our picnics; food for our pets or the beverages we consume with our friends, our longstanding work in the industrial market touches the tiny details in our daily lives.