Utility – Greenville, South Carolina
· Ability to communicate clearly with employees and the customer
· Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, or vacuuming them
· Remove waste and unwanted materials
· Organize storage areas
· Notify supervisors about unsafe conditions or concerning the need for repairs or maintenance
· Complete non-routine tasks according to specified job orders
· Handle upkeep requests
T E C Industrial has been building a team for more than 75 years and offer our employees a full slate of benefits including:
· Medical FSA-HSA
· Group Life/Voluntary Life
· 401k plan with Company match
· Accidental Death and Dismemberment
· Accident plan
· Critical Illness plan
Full Job Description
The statements below reflect the items considered necessary to describe the essential functions of the job identified and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Ability to observe safety and security procedures and to comply with policies
· Attention to detail, and professionalism with all on site personnel
· Ability to follow schedules and keep commitments
· Must be able to manage time efficiently and to work individually
· Arrive at work on time, as scheduled, consistently, reliably, & complete each shift
· Follow all safety rules and standards for the company and for the site
· Understand and follow Instructions from the direct supervisor
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Physical Profile Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This job is performed in a generally clean and healthy environment. The usual and customary methods of performing the job’s functions are sedentary but may require the following physical demands: occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling up to 20 pounds; some climbing and balancing; some stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling and significant fine finger and motor dexterity. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers/printers/scanners/fax machines, phones, filing cabinets, etc. Employee must have the ability to transport necessary equipment and supplies and set-up for meetings, etc. The employee must have a current driver’s license and have the ability to travel to various locations at times for various reasons.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60–1.4(a), 60–300.5(a) and 60–741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to foster a work environment that includes and embraces racial, ethnic and gender diversity and other individual differences. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion helps us attract and retain the best talent, enables employees to realize their full potential, and drives high performance through innovation and collaboration.
T E C Industrial is a Drug-Free, E-Verify, Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.