Heavy Industrial Millwright Job Description
ULG has immediate openings for a millwrights for various projects throughout the state of Indiana and Ohio. Candidates must have the ability to understand directions and follow instructions and will be responsible for the preventative maintenance and repairs of heavy excavating machinery. Technically proficient in tasks, work processes and equipment operation. Accountable for completion of daily work assignments, completion of work signatures and QA signatures for completeness and quality of work.
- $25/hr + $75/day
- Starting ASAP
- 1st project lasting 5 days
- Located in Greenville, OH
Skills and Qualifications:
· MUST be true journeyman heavy industrial millwrights, must also have ironwork / stick welding experience.
· Candidates with primarily UPS/Fedex/Amazon experience will not be accepted
· Demo, repair & install heavy machinery, presses, & conveyors, erecting structural steel supports, columns & breams, aligning equipment, stick welding
· Should possess OSHA 10, fall protection & aerial/scissor lift certs
· PPE & Fall protection are required
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION SUBMIT A RESUME AND TEXT YOUR NAME ALONG WITH KEYWORDS “INDY MILLWRIGHT” TO 219-743-8034.
ULG Skilled Trades