Day & Zimmermann is hiring experienced Carpenter Journeymen at Palo Verde Generating Station in Tonopah, Arizona for Spring Outage.
• Complete carpentry work for both commercial and non-commercial grade projects.
• Construct, repair, and maintain scaffold erection (seismic and industrial) and fire door barriers (QAG, Security, etc.).
• Perform building trades (i.e. core drilling, concrete masonry, fencing, cabinetry, special wood products).
• Set-up and remove temporary and permanent facility structures.
• Read and understand blueprint drawings.
• 4 years of carpenter experience.
• High School diploma or GED.
For consideration please email an updated resume to email@example.com and reference “Carpenter – Palo Verde” in the Subject heading of your email, or fax to 757-233-7541.
For more information please call 888-605-0272.
Military Veterans encouraged to submit a resume. Your military experience may qualify in lieu of industry experience. For additional information regarding military resources please follow this link: http://www.dayzimopenshop.com/VeteransResources
Day & Zimmermann is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information please visit www.dayzimopenshop.com and select, “Diversity & Inclusion.”