Day & Zimmermann is hiring experienced Millwright Journeymen at Palo Verde Generating Station in Tonopah, Arizona for Spring Outage.
• Troubleshoot, install, repair, and maintain stationary machinery and mechanical equipment (i.e. pumps, fans, tanks, turbine generators, rotors, journals, gears, etc.).
• Work with and make needed adjustments to bearings, gear alignment, shafts, motors, couplings, and belts.
• Operate hoisting and lifting devices (i.e. cranes, jacks, tractors, etc.).
• Use dial indicators and rigging equipment.
• Read diagrams and schematic drawings.
• 4 years of Insulator experience.
• Experience in vibration analysis, pneumatic /programmable logic controls, power transmission, vacuum, and welding.
• High School diploma or GED.
For consideration please email an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “Millwright – Palo Verde” in the Subject heading of your email, or fax to 757-233-7541.
For more information please call 888-605-0272.
Military Veterans encouraged to submit a resume. Your military experience may qualify in lieu of industry experience. For additional information regarding military resources please follow this link: http://www.dayzimopenshop.com/VeteransResources
Day & Zimmermann is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information please visit www.dayzimopenshop.com and select, “Diversity & Inclusion.”