Day & Zimmermann is hiring Scaffold Builders at Surry Nuclear Power Plant in Surry, Virginia for Spring Outage work.
• Construction of a temporary, raised platform, framework used inside and outside the plant.
• Erection and removal of tube and coupler, ring pole, welded buck, field built, and suspend scaffolds in various plant locations.
• Use/Climb ladders and scaffolding.
• Lift minimum of 50 lbs. overhead.
• Use basic measuring devices for straight and angle cuts.
• Use hand and power tools.
• Determine various types of scaffolding required for project(s) in accordance with procedures, documents, and data sheets/forms.
• Read and interpret procedures, drawings, and blueprints.
• 3-5 years of industrial and/or power plant experience.
• Experience with one or more scaffold types (i.e. metal decking, plywood, buck, tube lock, and safeway).
• High School diploma or GED.
For consideration please email an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “Scaffold Builder – Surry” in the Subject heading of your email, or fax to 757-233-7541.
For more information please call 888-605-0272.
Military Veterans encouraged to submit a resume. Your military experience may qualify in lieu of industry experience. For additional information regarding military resources please follow this link: http://www.dayzimopenshop.com/VeteransResources
Day & Zimmermann is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information please visit www.dayzimopenshop.com and select, “Diversity & Inclusion.”