Day & Zimmermann is hiring experienced Painters at Palo Verde Generating Station in Tonopah, Arizona for Spring Outage.
• Prepare interior and exterior surfaces and apply paint coatings to associated plant structures, equipment, and parts.
• Perform sandblasting to remove scale, sand, grease, tar, rust, dirt, and any other substances from metal or hard-composition surfaces.
• Set up and operate painting and blasting equipment.
• Erect and use power suspended scaffolds and ladders.
• Work with an array of paint types and equipment (i.e. latex, enamel, epoxy, polyurethane, lacquer, rollers, grinders, sanders, sandblasters, pressure washers, etc.)
• Mix paint to required specifications.
• Read and understand coating manuals and safety product data sheets.
• 3 years of experience as a Painter.
• Proficiency in manual and mechanical paint removal methods.
• High School diploma or GED.
For consideration please email an updated resume to email@example.com and reference “Painter – Palo Verde” in the Subject heading of your email, or fax to 757-233-7541.
For more information please call 888-605-0272.
Military Veterans encouraged to submit a resume. Your military experience may qualify in lieu of industry experience. For additional information regarding military resources please follow this link: http://www.dayzimopenshop.com/VeteransResources
Day & Zimmermann is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information please visit www.dayzimopenshop.com and select, “Diversity & Inclusion.”