Day & Zimmermann is hiring experienced Ice Condenser Technicians at Catawba Nuclear Station in York, South Carolina for Spring Outage work.
• Troubleshoot, repair, test, and calibrate instrumentation and control system (i.e. indicators, switches, instrument loops, electronic controls, and switch gears).
• Perform preventative maintenance, inspections, loop testing, evaluate data, document, and recommend actions to take for the I&C systems/equipment according to control procedures.
• Calibrate equipment, devices, and components to meet technical and manufacturing specifications.
• Use drawings, prints, manuals, and procedures as well as specialized tools and equipment required for I&C work.
• Complete independent and component verification reviews of work requests, flow diagrams (P&ID), and procedures.
• 5 years of instrumentation and controls experience.
• Background in electronics and/or specialized equipment required for I&C work.
• Associate’s Degree in Electronics (preferred).
• High School diploma or GED.
For consideration please email an updated resume to email@example.com and reference “I&C Tech – Catawba” in the Subject heading of your email, or fax to 757-233-7541.
For more information please call our Call Center at 888-605-0272.
Military Veterans encouraged to submit a resume. Your military experience may qualify in lieu of industry experience. For additional information regarding military resources please follow this link: http://www.dayzimopenshop.com/VeteransResources
Day & Zimmermann is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information please visit www.dayzimopenshop.com and select, “Diversity & Inclusion.”