Day & Zimmermann is hiring experienced Machinists at Palo Verde Generating Station in Tonopah, Arizona for Spring Outage work.
• Machining of various valves to include gate valve discs (i.e. angle changes, seat lapping, and globe valve reseating).
• Mill machines and set up NON CNC lathe with 3 and 4 jaw chucks.
• Straighten valve shafts, stems and thread repair.
• 2 years of experience working on valve machinery.
• Pass a nuclear background check and drug screening.
• High School diploma or GED.
For consideration please email an updated resume to email@example.com and reference “Machinist – Palo Verde” in the Subject heading of your email, or fax to 757-233-7541.
For more information please call 888-605-0272.
Military Veterans encouraged to submit a resume. Your military experience may qualify in lieu of industry experience. For additional information regarding military resources please follow this link: http://www.dayzimopenshop.com/VeteransResources
Day & Zimmermann is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information please visit www.dayzimopenshop.com and select, “Diversity & Inclusion.”