Are you tired of working for staffing companies that move you around from job to job? Are you looking for a long term career, with a company who cares and provided an excellent environment?
If so, I have the job for you.
Trade Team is currently searching for Insulators to work in South Alabama.
Candidates must be :
- Able to perform all tasks and responsibilities associated with TA and B Class status
- Knows pin layouts
- Able to mark out, shoot pins, and insulate deck head, side shells, beams, and all duct with minimal supervision
- Able to measure, build, and install pads with minimal supervision
- Able to run and cut all fittings on various pipe coverings, and lag it out- with little or no seams showing
- Able to run metal and operate shear and break
- Functional working knowledge of blueprints and construction information
- Display a willingness to cross craft within Fitout Dept
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma/GED and 3 progressive years marine experience preferred
- Working knowledge of practices, methods, materials, and equipment used in the insulation process
- Working knowledge of marine joiner and HVAC activities a plus
- Basic skills in shop mathematics and science
- Ability to read mechanical drawings and blueprints
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 256-609-3525.