Traveling Ironworkers Needed Immediately!!
Pay is based off of years of experience in the field, while working 6-10's and $80.00 per day worked Per diem.
• Reads specifications or blueprints to determine the locations, quantities, or sizes of material required.
• Fabricates metal parts, such as steel frames, columns, beams, or girders, according to blueprints or instructions from supervisors.
• Unload and position prefabricated steel units for hoisting as needed.
• Hoists steel beams, girders, or columns into place, using cranes or signaling hoisting equipment operators to lift and position structural steel members.
• Verifies vertical and horizontal alignment of structural steel members, using plumb bobs, laser equipment, transits, or levels.
• Cuts, bends, or welds steel pieces, using metal shears, torches, or welding equipment.
• Forces structural steel members into final positions, using turnbuckles, crowbars, jacks, or hand tools.
• Pulls, pushes, or pries structural steel members into approximate positions for bolting into place.
• Bolts aligned structural-steel members in position for permanent riveting, bolting, or welding into place.
• Assembles hoisting equipment or rigging, such as cables, pulleys, or hooks, to move heavy equipment or materials.
• Dismantles structures or equipment.
• Assists other craft workers as needed or assigned.
• Takes personal responsibility for fostering a safe workplace by following safety policies and procedures.
Robinson Construction is an EOE/AA Employer
Please apply at www.robinsonconstruction.com/join-our-team. For questions please contact us at email@example.com
Robinson Construction is a Design-Build General Contractor specializing in the completion of process-intense manufacturing facilities throughout the United States. Our clients include heavy industrial, manufacturing; food grade processing plants, chemical and processing; power and renewable energy; healthcare facilities, and mining industries, as well as federal, state, and municipal agencies.
Robinson Construction is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We will provide equal opportunity to all applicants and prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Applicants are treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance.