Day & Zimmermann is hiring experienced Crane Operators at Catawba Nuclear Station in York, South Carolina for Spring Outage work.
• Operate one or more various crane lift, move, and position loads (machinery, equipment, large objects, etc.) using hoisting attachments.
• Execute lifts using safe rigging, flagging signals, and radio communications.
• Perform preventive maintenance on cranes.
• Complete pre-start and post-start inspections.
• Determine load, line, block, drum, and hook capacities.
• Read and understand operator manuals.
• Understanding of mechanics and operation of a crane being operated.
• 3 years of experience as a Mobile Crane Operator.
• 3 years of experience as a Fixed Cab/Swing Cab Operator.
• Must have a current NCCCO Certification with copy of card.
• Nuclear experience required.
• Pass a nuclear background check.
• High School diploma or GED.
For consideration, please email an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “Crane Operators – Catawba” in the Subject heading of your email, or fax to 757-233-7541.
For more information, please call 888-605-0272.
Military Veterans encouraged to submit a resume. Your military experience may qualify in lieu of industry experience. For additional information regarding military resources please follow this link: http://www.dayzimopenshop.com/VeteransResources
Day & Zimmermann is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, please visit www.dayzimopenshop.com and select, “Diversity & Inclusion.”