Robinson Construction is Hiring Traveling Concrete Carpenter Foreman in Kentucky
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- 401 K
- Safe Work Environment
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Immediate Openings
- Overtime Opportunity
- Responsible for leading a team of 1 or more employees in the building, setting and finishing of concrete structures. Also performs other carpentry duties.
- Coordinates with job site Superintendent to configure lay out.
- Works independently to lead a crew in the set-up of precast concrete form work including embeds, rebar, strand and block-outs. This will include some leadership of the pouring and finishing operation as well.
- Read blueprints, drawings and sketches to fully grasp requirements.
- Assembles and secures forms, wood structures, sheet metal, and other various materials.
- Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed.
- Cut, shape and smooth lumber and other material (e.g. fiberglass) according to needed measurements.
- Build window frames, doors, staircases and frame buildings by using raw materials or pre-constructed items.
- Lay out floorings, roofing or drywalls ensuring they are leveled and compatible.
- Inspect places and conduct repairs or maintenance as needed.
- Build scaffolding and other construction structures.
- Cuts or bores holes in structures, such as bulkheads, decks, walls, or mains, using hand or power tools.
- Assists other craft workers as needed or assigned.
Apply today!! Email your qualifications or resume to email@example.com.
We are a design-build general contractor completing construction projects throughout the entire United States. Robinson completes projects, large and small, for a variety of specialized markets including commercial/institutional, energy, food & beverage, government/public, healthcare, heavy civil/water, industrial & process, manufacturing, marine, and mining industries.
To learn more visit our website at www.robinsonconstruction.com
Robinson Construction is an EOE/AA employer