Requisition ID: 150938
Assist more skilled & experienced Solar Installer by performing supportive duties as directed and will work under immediate supervision. The level and degree of job responsibilities and requirements vary depending on months of experience and assigned job step.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Learn to assemble PV racking and installing PV modules
- Loading and unloading equipment
- Loading or unloading Solar panels
- Pull wire
- General cleanup and clearing of debris, including sweeping, cleaning, washing, and unloading or burning debris
- Responsible for the preparation, handling, and supplying of materials to be used by other crafts
- Can be assigned to Photovoltaic (PV) Crews, PV support crews, PV Installer, QAQC
- Performs other duties as required
- May require a high school diploma or its equivalent with previous years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Must possess knowledge skills and abilities for position; Some solar experience preferred but not required
- Ability to understand, follow and transmit written and oral instructions and communicate effective!v with management/supervision.
- Knowledge of the safe and efficient use of tools and equipment such as, power and non-powered hand tools, vibrators, pumps, drills and jackhammers, forklifts, skid loaders and power buggy’s
- Positive attitude and professional customer service skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to lift in excess of 50 lbs. throughout assigned workday
- Must have all required tools
- Expected to climb and work at heights and in confined spaces (may exceed 200 ft)
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Able to work overly me, nights, and weekends as required by the workload
- Observe and comply with all safety and project rules
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.