Day & Zimmermann is hiring experienced Laborers at North Anna Nuclear Plant in Mineral, Virginia for Fall Outage work.
• Perform general labor tasks (i.e., fire watch, truck driver, runner, cleaning, etc.) and any other assigned duties.
• Ability to work within complex work situations as well as construction and/or industrial conducive environments.
• Receptive to instructions and procedures.
• Manual tasks involving exertion (i.e., light, heavy, etc.).
• Entry level experience of up to 12 months.
• Pass a nuclear background check and drug screening.
• High School diploma or GED.
For consideration, please email an updated resume to email@example.com and reference “Laborer – North Anna” in the Subject heading of your email, or fax to 757-233-7541.
For more information, please call 888-605-0272.
Military Veterans encouraged to submit a resume. Your military experience may qualify in lieu of industry experience. For additional information regarding military resources please follow this link: http://www.dayzimopenshop.com/VeteransResources
Day & Zimmermann is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, please visit www.dayzimopenshop.com and select, “Diversity & Inclusion.”