Day & Zimmermann is hiring experienced Insulators at Comanche Peak Nuclear Power Plant in Glen Rose, Texas for Fall Outage work.
• Work with basic sheet metal tools in addition to basic layouts and patterns (i.e., equal tee, unequal tee, hole, gore, etc.).
• Remove, repair, and install various types of insulation and sheet metal.
• Measure and make pads out of temp mat.
• Carry 50lbs, climb scaffold, and work from heights.
• Keep work areas clean.
• Wear a respirator if needed.
• 3+ years of Insulator experience in an Industrial environment.
• Nuclear experience preferred, but not required.
• Pass a nuclear background check and drug screening.
• High School diploma or GED.
For consideration, please email an updated resume to email@example.com and reference “Insulator – Comanche Peak” in the Subject heading of your email, or fax to 757-233-7541.
For more information, please call 888-605-0272.
Military Veterans encouraged to submit a resume. Your military experience may qualify in lieu of industry experience. For additional information regarding military resources please follow this link: http://www.dayzimopenshop.com/VeteransResources
Day & Zimmermann is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, please visit www.dayzimopenshop.com and select, “Diversity & Inclusion.”