We are seeking experienced MILLWRIGHT JOURNEYMAN for our Formosa Project in Point Comfort, Texas. The hourly pay will be between $32.00-$34.00 depending on experience and certifications. Per Diem Available based on meeting requirements. Position is open for immediate placement, scheduled 5x10's with some over time. Must have a valid TWIC Card.
- Four or more years of experience in the industrial Millwright industry (petrochemical, power plant, cement plant) or related field
- Strong math knowledge and skills as related to the job tasks.
- -Able to effectively use verbal and written communication skills.
- -Able to set, grout, and align pumps and motors.
- -Able to align shafts and install seals.
- -Understand tolerances (+ -) related to Millwright work and project specifications.
- -Working knowledge of lubrication and oil mist systems.
- -Able to check vibration on rotating equipment.
- -Able to use laser alignment equipment.
- -Able to read P&IDs.
- -Able to conduct a basic layout for equipment installation
- -Able to read and understand safety instructions, signs, labels, and permits in English.
- -Able to successfully complete applicable site-specific training.
- -Successfully complete the appropriate PCL skills assessment tests.