Robinson Construction is Hiring Traveling Contruction Millwrights
- Responsible for installing maintaining, upgrading and fabricting machinery and equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, and other drawings.
- Reads blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Dismantles machinery or equipment, using hammers, wrenches, crowbars, and other hand tools.
- Moves machinery and equipment, using hoists, dollies, rollers, and trucks.
- Assembles and installs equipment, such as shafting, conveyors, and tram rails, using hand tools and power tools.
- May perform a variety of duties including those of other positions.
Journeyman wages dependent on experience and skill level.
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- 401 K
- Safe Work Environment
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Immediate Openings
- Overtime Opportunity
Apply today!! Email your qualifications or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a design-build general contractor completing construction projects throughout the entire United States. Robinson completes projects, large and small, for a variety of specialized markets including commercial/institutional, energy, food & beverage, government/public, healthcare, heavy civil/water, industrial & process, manufacturing, marine, and mining industries.
To learn more visit our website at www.robinsonconstruction.com
Robinson Construction is an EOE/AA employer