Install structural and reinforce iron and steel to form and support buildings.
- Read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals, and processes
- Interpret welding process specifications
- Operate set-up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products
- Examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications
-possess a working knowledge of equipment and work processes used in construction/Iron welding.
- Team player with a positive attitude
-Must have previous experience in Ironwork and structural welding.
Work can be 5 to 7 days a week and 8 to 10 hour days or more.
Duration: 8 weeks or more
Rate of pay: DOE
Must be able to pass drug screening and background check
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $28.00 per hour
Local no per diem