Per Sé Group is seeking a skilled Safety Manager to work with one of our premier renewable clients. The fourth-largest wind operator in the United States, our client develops and operates wind farms solar farms, energy storage projects, and green hydrogen solutions around the globe - generating more than 8,400 megawatts in the US. Location: Pollok, TX. Pay range: $50-$55/hr. + $850/week per diem.
- Conduct new employee project orientation and safety/environmental training with the company and subcontractor employees.
- Attending subcontractor preconstruction meetings, review task specific Job Hazard Analyses and assist with planning for safety issues.
- Implement, execute, and ensure compliance with the corporate Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Assist in safety/environmental incident investigation process, including root cause analysis and identification of corrective action plans. Interface with regulatory bodies (OSHA, EPA, and State/Local Regulators).
- Inspect construction site & evaluate contractor operational practices/equipment for safety compliance & promote prevention.
- Review incident data and metrics to identify trends and recommend corrective action to address these areas.
- Provide risk assessment of construction sites to evaluate safety hazards and offer remedial action.
- Ensure that required regulatory permits are acquired, that reports are submitted to regulatory agencies, and any site permit conditions (e.g. sampling, record-keeping) are met.
Preferred Skills & Expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years of progressive experience as a Safety construction professional
- Strong overall knowledge of applicable environmental statutes and safety regulations.
- Operational knowledge of general industry and construction activities.
- High Voltage safety experience required