NCCER INTERMEDIATE RIGGER HUGE PLUS!
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR LOCALS
Lays out, aligns and welds fabricated, cast and forged components to assemble structural forms such as machinery frames, tanks, pressure vessels, furnace shells, buildings and pipe, according to blueprints and metallurgy.
- Install, modify, and make repairs to pipe, boilers, towers, exchangers, furnaces, and drums
- Set up equipment and weld either pipe, plate, or structural steel using arc, gas-shielded arc, or gas welding equipment
- Work from blueprints, sketches, and specifications
- Product quality work with reasonable efficiency
- Perform simple piping installations and repairs
- Assist other mechanics
- Additional responsibilities not listed may be required