JOURNEYMAN/JOURNEYWOMAN ELECTRICIAN- $2500 SIGN-ON BONUS!!!!
$500/MONTH PAID AT THE END OF THE MONTH $2500 TOTAL
https://www.schaffhouser.com/jobs/ APPLY DIRECTLY
SCHAFFHOUSER IS SEEKING THE BEST OF THE BEST! Is that you?
Schaffhouser, a Veteran owned Industrial Electrical Contractor, is seeking a career-minded, proficient Journeyman/Journeywoman Electrician who is passionate, driven, and highly motivated to work in the Bowling Green, KY area.
Our well-established company is passionate about what we do and the services we provide to our customers. The right candidates will have the skills & experience that will allow us to maintain our outstanding reputation.
As a Journeyman/Journeywoman Electrician, you would be responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical systems. Additionally, you would be responsible for conducting tests and inspections of electrical systems and equipment and troubleshooting in a variety of work areas while paying close attention to all aspects of safety.
Exceptional technical & problem-solving skills are important for journeymen to identify electrical issues and proceed with prompt repairs. Working in a team setting and completing objectives within a given time frame is a must. Efficient conduit bending skills using hydraulic benders, and other conduit bending methods, are necessary. Other tasks may include analyzing circuits to determine functionality, fixing HVAC Electrical Control Systems, changing switches and generators, using multi-testers, and fixing A/C and D/C systems.
If you possess a “CAN DO” attitude in a field team environment…
If you have creative problem-solving skills and want to be part of the solution…
If you have a track record of completing highly successful projects….
We Need Your Expertise!
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Assist with the preparation of weekly Schedule, coordinate labor, equipment, and material deliveries;
· Insure good & safe working conditions through site inspections;
· Must have the ability to construct and fabricate and/or diagnose and repair electrical problems rapidly and accurately. Must stay up to date with changes in equipment usage and industry codes.
· Train and mentor all your assigned crew members on the job site;
· Maintain hours log sheet – accurate labor reporting of worksheet/time cards;
· Keep on or ahead of the project schedule & timely project completion;
· Preparation of daily/weekly field reports as indicated by management;
· Assure compliance with all State & Local electrical codes and safety policies;
· Ensure that the project development functions are current & accurate;
· Assuring that company equipment and materials are properly used;
· The ability to properly use a multi-meter as well as other electrical testing tools.
· Must contain a Clean driving record and be insurable;
· Other functions as directed by management.
· This position requires a minimum of five – (5) years’ experience through on-the-job training or successful completion of an electrical apprentice program.
· Experience Required – “Journeyman/Journeywoman Electrician” has a current and valid State of residence Driver’s License.
· Ability to read, understand and execute the project scope/specs from “Blue Prints” and/or “Schematics.”
· Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written;
· Must be able to perform all aspects of the electrical project duties and tasks: conduit bending, wire pulling, threading, wire terminations & the skill to troubleshoot is a must.
· Must be able to supply your own hand tools and reliable transportation;
Competitive Pay based on experience and skills
100% Paid Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/AD&D and Long term Disability For Employees
& Discounted Costs for dependents.
Travel work 20%-30% - (Per Diem paid on out of town work)
Career Advancement Opportunities
Training and Career Development
Nationally Recognized NCCER In-House Apprenticeship Program (VA approved for education purposes)
Awards & Recognition
If You are the Best of the Best – Come work for the Best!
Our company is an equal opportunity employer with a drug-free workplace. In addition to a pleasurable, fair, and honest environment, we offer a very competitive compensation package, a flexible work schedule, and the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization. If you consider yourself capable of the requirements of this position, Apply Today!!!
Applicant QualificationsEditYou has requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions: