JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN- $2500 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!
$500/MONTH PAID AT THE END OF THE MONTH $2500 TOTAL
https://www.schaffhouser.com/jobs/ APPLY DIRECTLY
SCHAFFHOUSER IS SEEKING THE BEST OF THE BEST! Is that you?
Schaffhouser, a Veteran owned Industrial Electrical Contractor, is seeking a career-minded, proficient Journeyman Electrician who is passionate, driven, and highly motivated, to work in the Bowling Green, KY area.
Our well-established company is passionate about what we do and the services we provide to our customers. The right candidates will have the skills & experience that will allow us to maintain our outstanding reputation.
As a Journeyman Electrician, you would be responsible for the installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical systems. Additionally, you would be responsible for conducting tests and inspections of electrical systems and equipment, as well as troubleshooting in a variety of work areas while paying close attention to all aspects of safety.
Exceptional technical & problem-solving skills are important for journeymen to identify electrical issues and proceed with prompt repairs. Being able to work in a team setting and to complete objectives within a given time-frame is a must. Efficient conduit bending skills using hydraulic benders, and other conduit bending methods, are necessary. Other tasks may include analyzing circuits to determine functionality, fixing HVAC Electrical Control Systems, changing switches and generators, using multi-testers, and fixing A/C and D/C systems.
If you possess a “CAN DO” attitude in a field team environment…
If you have creative problem-solving skills and want to be part of the solution…
If you have a track record of completing highly successful projects….
We Need Your Expertise!
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Assist with the preparation of weekly Schedule, coordinate labor, equipment and material deliveries;
· Insure good & safe working conditions, through site inspections;
· Must have the ability to construct and fabricate and/or diagnose and repair electrical problems rapidly and accurately. Must stay up to date with changes in the equipment usage and industry codes.
· Train and mentor all your assigned crew members on the job site;
· Maintain hours log sheet – accurate labor reporting of work sheet/time cards;
· Keep on or ahead of the project schedule & timely project completion;
· Preparation of daily/weekly field reports as indicated by management;
· Assure compliance with all State & Local electrical codes and safety policies;
· Ensure that the project development functions are current & accurate;
· Assuring that company equipment and materials are properly used;
· The ability to properly use a multi-meter as well as other electrical testing tools.
· Must contain a Clean driving record and be insurable;
· Other functions as directed by management.
· This position requires a minimum of five – (5) years’ experience through on the job training or successful completion of an electrical apprentice program.
· Experience Required – “Journeyman Electrician” has a current, and valid State of residence Driver’s License.
· Ability to read, understand and execute the project scope/specs from “Blue Prints” and/or “Schematics”
· Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written;
· Must be able to perform all aspects of the electrical project duties and tasks: conduit bending, wire pulling, threading, wire terminations & the skill to troubleshoot is a must.
· Must be able to supply your own hand tools and reliable transportation;